15K Night Trail Run(some road)
June 9th, 2018
Derived from Latin meaning: night owl
This is a night time adventure of ~15K through Pulaski County Park on trail and some road. Headlamp required.
48 HR Flash Sale Starts April 2nd
- When: June 9th, 2018
- Where: Pulaski County Park - Nancy, Kentucky
- Distance: 15K
- Pre-race meeting: 830PM
- Race Start: Random dusk start between 845-900PM. You will be given a five minute warning by three blows of a horn.
- Description: This is a night time adventure of ~15K through Pulaski County Park using a combination of road and trails. This an self-supported adventure in the woods so come prepared to support yourself with a headlamp, hydration and fuel.
- Course: The course is designed to be doable by all but also to challenge some of the best trail runners in the region. Course will be roped off and/or turns will be marked with reflective markers. Expect two creek crossings.
- Age Restrictions: Due to this being a night time race, racers must be 16 years of age by race day or receive approval by the race director.
- Gear Requirements:
- Good headlamp that will last 2-3 hours and extra batteries,
- Hydration pack.
- All cell phones need to be placed in a water proof container.
- Apr 02 12:00PM - $40 48 HOUR Flash Sale Starts
- Apr 04 11:59AM - 48 HOUR Flash Sale Ends
- Apr 04 12:00PM - Early Bird Pricing ($45)
- Apr 16 12:00AM - Regular Pricing ($50)
- May 24 11:59PM - T-shirt deadline. All registrations past that date will NOT receive a t-shirt.
- May 25 12:00AM - Late Pricing ($55)
- Jun 09 8:00AM - Late-Late Pricing ($60)
- Jun 09 12:00 PM - Online Registration closes
- Jun 09 06:30PM - Packet Pickup (Shelter #2)
- Jun 09 08:30PM - Race Meeting (Shelter #2)
- Jun 09 08:45PM - Random start between 845pm and 9pm
- Jun 09 11:30PM - Race time limit
- No outside assistance.
- Stay on the set course.
- Complete within the three hour time limit
- Check in at mandatory checkpoint(s).
- No littering on the course. Pack it in, pack it out.
- No dogs allowed during the run for the safety of all involved
- Use proper trail etiquette.
- Pass on the left when possible.
- Announce that you are passing.
- Course remains open to the general public so please be courteous.
- Be a positive representation of the sport.
- While not enforced,if wearing earbuds, please do so only in one ear.
- All units in kilometers
- Subject to Change
Location: 1200 State Hwy 3189, Nancy, KY US 42544
Packet pickup: Packet pickup is at Shelter #2. Left at the first stop sign in the park.
Parking: By shelters #1/2 and the playground area. Left at the first stop sign in the park.
Fueling/Hydration: This will be a self-supported event. Pack in your water and energy needs. This is part of the adventure.
Course Markings: Expect the course to be well marked with signage, tape, cones, and even rope. With all of our events, it is the responsibility of the participant to know the course prior to the start. Course maps will be provided ahead of time and available at staging. Staff/volunteers will be placed along the course at key spots to assist with course direction.
Checkpoints: There will be checkpoints along the course. Please provide your bib number to race staff if asked. If you wish to withdraw from the event, please notify race staff at any checkpoint or race HQ.
No refunds unless otherwise stated.
Events are held rain or shine. We reserve the right to cancel for severe weather, natural disasters, riots or conditions may have a negative impact on the safety of participants and the event. In the event that the event is canceled, participants may be offered the opportunity to transfer registration to a future VINDURA event of their choosing.
In the event that we cancel due to low turn out, participants may transfer registration to any of our future events or receive a full refund minus initial online processing fees charged by the registration provider.
VINDURA events will specify on the event page if shirt is provided as part of registration. Not all VINDURA events provide shirts as part of registration and some events may charge extra for a shirt. This will be indicated on the event page and during during registration.
For Events That Provide Shirts
- If during registration, a shirt size option is not asked, then the event is NOT providing shirts as part of registration OR the shirt deadline has passed.
- VINDURA use 100% polyester dry-fit shirt: Either All Sport M1009 (Short Sleeve) or M3009 (Long Sleeve), depending on the event and season. Unless indicated on the event page or during registration, this is the short sleeve version. Note: These are the same style shirts that our adventure race team puts through the ringer for 12+ hours of adventure racing.
- The shirt deadline is normally 16 days at midnight prior to the event. It will be listed under "Important Dates" on the event page. All registration after this date will NOT receive a t-shirt. We simply do not have the outside sponsors to order extra and we apologize for any inconvenience.
- All bib transfers or team substitutes after the shirt deadline will receive the original participants shirt size.
- There must be a minimum of 20 participant registrations for event shirt orders to be placed. If registration numbers do not meet the minimum for custom event shirts, VINDURA may elect to provide "Team VINDURA" shirts in their place when they are available.
Coupons,multi-person signups and other discounts will ONLY apply to regular pricing. Please wait until regular pricing takes affect. Discounts do not apply concurrently. Discounts do not apply to "Flash" or "Early Bird" pricing.
If you have a coupon that has not been used and is not working on regular pricing, please contact us.
Registration may be transferred to another party until on-line registration has closed. However, once the shirt deadline has passed, the size cannot be changed. Most races are enabled to allow you to make the transfer as a gift. Please see this video for help. If you still need help, please contact us
Refer A Friend
The program offers options to encourage your friends to join you and save We also reward you for bringing friends!
- Register four participants at one time and receive a discount of $5 per participant.
When you sign up your confirmation email will contain a coupon code and a referral link.
- Referral Coupon Code: Provide your friends with this time sensitive coupon code that saves them $5. This coupon expires within 48 hours of your registration.
- Referral Link: Provide this link to your friends. If three friends register using your referral link we will reward you with an automatic $5 refund to your credit card after the third successful registration. Share your custom link on social medial! Don’t forget to tell them about the time sensitive coupon code as well.
* Discounts apply to regular pricing. Discounts can not be combined including with flash sales or early bird pricing.