Sunrise Trail Run 5K - Part of The SKAW
Sunrise is at 6:56 AM as you ascend from the park to the top of the hill and return down. The majority of the 5K loop is on the east side of the slope so you can see the sunrise through the trees looking for the ever-elusive glimpse of the lake.
- Ceramic Campfire Mug for the first 50 registered across all events for the weekend.
- Finisher medals
- Custom awards for podium
- RFID Timing
- A lot of fun and great memories
All events use tiered pricing based on demand. The most current pricing is listed at registration.
- Registration fees may increase overtime until they reach a base fee. So register early.
- Price increase dates subject to change based on demand.
- All registrations subject to Runsignup Fees and sales tax based on your jurisdiction.
- Important: Participants will receive a race guide the week prior to the event with critical information.
- Check-in: Shelters 1/2 at Pulaski County Park in Nancy, KY
- Bathrooms will be on-site.
- This is a bring your own food and hydration event. We will have some water available on-site.
- It is important to make sure our emails (email@example.com) are not blocked or check back to this page regularly for more information.
- Finisher medals for all
- Top 3 overall
- Age groups if there are 100 participants for this race.
Schedule Of Events
- 0530AM – Check-In
- 0645AM – Race Start
- Awards as racers finish