Sunday, October 29th, 2023
T-shirt deadline Monday, October 23rd, 2023. Only a small number of additional shirts will be ordered.
Embrace the vibrant colors and crisp air of autumn at the Little Batty Trail Runs, featuring 5K and 10K options that promises a wonderful experience for nature enthusiasts and runners alike. Set in Pulaski County Park, located in Nancy, KY, this event offers a diverse and challenging course designed to test your endurance and immerse you in the beauty of the season. Both courses feature trail, creek and dry lake bed crossings, cross country sections and a little pavement providing options to stretch your legs out. Run in your favorite costume to earn the chance for free race vouchers for future races.
- Cool tech t-shirt featuring our new Sweaty Hooters owl logo (Limited shirts avaliable!)
- Discounted prices for doing more than one event.
- Finisher medals for each event
- Custom overall awards for podium for each event
- Live results on your phone
- 2pm – 5K
- Cost: $25
- 3pm – 10K
- Cost: $35
- Finisher medals for all events
- Top 3 overall for each event
Overall awards provided directly at the finish line. Age groups awards only provided if there are 50 participants for an event.
- Oct 23rd 11:59 pm – T-shirt deadline
- Oct 29th 1:00 pm – Check-in Open
- Oct 29th 1:50 pm – Online registration closes for 5K
- Oct 29th 02:00 pm – 5K Starts
- Oct 29th 02:50 pm – Online registration clsoes for 10K
- Oct 29th 3:00 pm – 10K Starts
- Hydration/Fuel (No on course water or aid stations)
- Start Location:
Pulaski County Park
1200 State Hwy 3189
Nancy, KY 42544
- Important: Participants will receive a race guide the week of the event with critical information.
- Check-in: Shelters 1/2 at Pulaski County Park in Nancy, KY
- Bathrooms will be on-site.
- This is a bring your own food and hydration event. We will have some water available on-site but nothing on course.
- It is important to make sure our emails (firstname.lastname@example.org) are not blocked or check back to this page regularly for more information.
Dress up and complete your selected distance in your favorite family friendly costume. Each participant will have their picture taken along the course. Pictures will be posted to the VINDURA Facebook page directly following the race where the world will have a chance to vote by liking their favorite costume.
The top 5 photos on November 1st will then be ranked by our race staff and team. Top 3 costumes will win $25, $15 and $10 race vouchers good for any 2024 VINDURA event.
- Costume must be family friendly (not scary or dicey)
- BIB number must be visible on the front of the costume for photographer to see.
- All events use tiered pricing based on demand. The most current pricing is listed at registration.
- Registration fees may increase overtime until they reach a base fee. So register early.
- Price increase dates subject to change based on demand.
- All registrations subject to Runsignup Fees and sales tax based on your judication.
- Expect +/-500 meters on each distance. Course distances and details are subject to change based on changing trail conditions/weather.